Thank you everyone that helped- we saved a life

over 4 years ago

For once in a very long time I am crying tears of joy & so humbled & honored to have spoken to those that have helped save my ex’s life. I realize now I know he’s safe that I can think straight. As much as I thought that if he came back to me that I could help, any meth/ice addict is so crazy that it was bigger than me. Sai, Scarlet & Cosmic73 have accurately guided me to where I could go to get help & confirmed he is taking it. It’s not always about the relationship because unconditional love means you just want the best for them & if it was at the expense of losing him & going broke putting parts of each of your talents together to get the full puzzle, well it was worth it. He also now has two boys that get the chance of spending their life growing up & camping with their Dad. So many of you are amazing but thank you Sai because I would never have done that & space would’ve killed him..xx

over 4 years ago

I’ll add in here for a bit of a giggle I guess but I spent $1200 on you guys trying to put everything together & some of you really shouldn’t be on here. One asked me if I had ever even met him in person & said his Mum isn’t sick & he’ll never let me at the house. It’s this crap that ruins it for the quality psychics who are genuine & kept taking my chats I could ask strange questions..lol Hardest job in the world would be dealing with mentally I’ll people but to watch what was once a loving man kill him self in pain,& he’s not threatening me..well he really lucky I didn’t give up on him along with all of you.