Should i pursue?

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

There is a new guy in my life but there is a lot of physical distance i wsnt to know if we can make a go of it and if so how i should play it, imreally unsure of his feelings.

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

most of it looks good but i would be glad to look futher but i would need dob of at least one of u to do a reading message me and ill see if i could give u a first time discount

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

23:02:1982

over 12 years ago

Dob details of both of you will tell if you have a future together. If its not so you can move on. If it is so then you can work on talking to him during the correct times as per your chart to get the desired result

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Id love to look into thsi for. Im feeling some really possitive energy around this . please call me in paid chat and lets look at what is going on and coming up between you and him

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I am a firm believer life is too short, so I am very fond of taking chances when you feel a connection with someone regardless of the hardships surrounding the situation. As how to handle the situation I would love to talk to you about that and help you find he right way to make this situation the best possible. Hope to chat!

Big Smiles Tam :)

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

myztictam i agree hundred percent but the way you do that can completely change an outcome i think.

over 12 years ago
elyzmeyer didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (elyzmeyer)

5 posts

I need first names and births

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

sarah 23:02:82 ryan 13:10:79

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You can tell when a guy likes you or not by their actions. He will want to spend time around you which includes calling and texting.

Best advice if you see a future with this guy is have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter.

The more natural things are the better and an element of surprise is so much better and enjoyable.

Pay attention to his actions they speak volumes.

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

Actuall i disagree with you here debbie In the initial stages and when other factors are involved i do not agree it is as clear cut as that at all. I know i dont always act or respond early on to ppl as to how i feel as im nervous or too proud or not wanting to look too keeb or many reasons and these emotions evoke responses im not even meaning or thinking like

Ita fine when you see a lot of each other but not when distance circumstances mean you wont unless you get closer

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

Sorry my typings not great on phone! But i truly believe a lot of ppl miss out on relationshipd cause of early communication barriers

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

Miss Believed, im picking up that there is distance but that dosent make anything bad for you most long distance relationships do not work but im getting good energy from your side, if you want i am offering a $5 for 13 min chat any reading of your chioce, tarot,psychic,sand,crystal,aura,guides,

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

can someone give me something that means i know your reading this situation i can only go with one more reading.x

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Lucky you,I pulled the ace of wands upright for you. This explains the feelings of positivity you have regarding the relationship.It represents new beginnings and deepening of any new,or existing relationships,also having good feelings about it.

I just read cards,and try to explain them to you intuitively. I can draw 12 cards (one for each of the zodiac houses)for example 1st house represents-self,and how people see you,7th house pertains to love,and the style of love you show to others etc.and go on with a detailed explanation and offer guidance so you can have extreme clarity.I only charge $10.00 for this,and it tells you a little bit about everything in your life.

Just by looking at his chart,he has a venus scorpio and mars in leo.He is very serious about love,and doesnt like to play games.he needs a strong,serious woman in his life,and he must have shown you something quite positive to inc-rue your feelings.Also quite a sexual being.a moon in cancer,very emotional,and tied to family.quite sensitive.

leave me a msg if your interested in a reading.Good luck regardless,and many blessings-Stacy

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

Stacy your assesment of him i think is pretty good, from what i glean myself anyway, so you give guidance to help withyour readings? it’s a bit hard as you have no feedback at all yet.x

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

If you like message me and I will do a brief 3 card tarot reading for you,free of charge,by message.Just ask a specific question,so the tarot may answer.I have your name and dob,and thats all i need.blessings to you-stacy

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

I am out and about atm but i just wanted to say stacy sent me a sample reading and she really is AMAZING. She got so much in their you couldn’t know. I fully recommend her and will be in touch later

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

i strongly suggest you to let go and i will tell you whats in store for you if u do .and whats in store for u if u stay!

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

I have drawn one card for you and it suggests you need to be wary.

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

i dont know why but i somehow found out this old post, brownstone very interesting! lol, i did let that one go, it was a brief interlude from a far longer lasting love issue thats been troubling me the past year. I met this guy just as i was desperately trying to get over someone i have a very strong connection to, i am now back on some sort of terms wit the original guy although it is NOT smooth sailing hot and cold! but just to answer you all!