Spirit called

over 5 years ago

I believe a spirit called me today. I started my banishing and protection spell last night and all went pretty well. My candle fell over once but I knew it was a spirit trying to scare me. Today, I had a call that I missed on my cell. I didn’t recognize the number. There was a VM left. I called my VM and it asked to put in my password. I did and there was static on the other end. I hung up. Called back, same thing, hung up. Called back and was able to put I’m my password and heard a voice speaking in another language. Thought it was strange. Then my guides told me to call again. I did and when I put my password in, no static this time. I’m sure it was a message for me. I believe it was to tell me my work is or will be complete soon.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

I believe I’m the only reader to respond because everyone seems dumbfounded by this post. What is it you are asking, exactly?

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Can anyone confirm it was a spirit that contacted me?

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

You post a whole lot of questions on here and that’s kinda cool because it gives those of us who are waiting for calls something to do. Meanwhile, I would like to ask you to start trusting your own intuition.

If you’re wise enough to do banishing and protection spells then you’re wise enough to feel the energies working around you. YOU know the bizarre nature of the static on your answering system. You tested it again and again.

I don’t know of anything I could say that could give you any more evidence than what you already felt and experienced.

You don’t need outside validation. Trust yourself.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I can tell you about it after spirit connection but before that I want to know one more thing.Please message me which is totally free.Thank you

God bless you