Back at this box again

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’m at that spot again. My TwinFlames. Running again. Is this my final que to just move on… I live him but I’m tired of being here again.

over 5 years ago
minervamystic didn't upload a photo

Minerva Moon (minervamystic)

2 posts

Hey there! Well, I would need named and dobs to look into it. We have 3 mins free, why don’t you connect with me and we can chat. I am also 50% off per minute right now.

over 5 years ago

I would like to take a good look at the dynamic between the two of you before saying anything about if its something you really should hang onto for this life or if it is your call to clear your karma and focus on yourself, please give me a call

we always have the first 3 minutes free and my reviews will speak for themselves,

give it a look, give me a call.

love and light!

TGO

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and what direction you will go on this situation with him and much more . I will give you the truth what spirit show. On line now -Live chat -I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thank you to all whom replied. But I’ve decided to go with my own. Guides & intuition in this situation. There been showing & telling me things that I need to trust myself. Thank you. & blessings to all :)

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come in im online and ready to help mention this for a 5 dollar reading !