Sincere

over 5 years ago

After a week of no contact from my boyfriend and me NOT responding to him when he would message and call me for a few days, I want to know if his apology he gave me was sincere. Were the answers he gave me valid and did he really think I was dealing with someone else?

over 5 years ago
madamroselee's photo

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

44 posts

hi, give me a call and we can touch into his energy and see whats going on. (: i am having a tarot special and have 10 for 10 deal with all new clients.

over 5 years ago
readingsbysonya254 didn't upload a photo

psychic advisor (readingsbysonya254)

25 posts

yes he believed and still believes there is someone new your interested in and also he did mean the apology but he will always be that way hot and cold

over 5 years ago

Im not interested in anyone else. I may entertain others but thats out of clear boredom. I dont want anyone else but him

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards