When is it my turn?

over 5 years ago
lostgurl didn't upload a photo

lostgurl

1 post

Lately I’ve been feeling really defeated. I feel like I just can’t seem to catch a break anywhere in my life. My career is going nowhere so I’m back in school but at my age it’s not going to be easy once I’ve graduated. My life outside of school and work are nonexistent. I can easily be found with my face glued to a computer screen. I also haven’t had a serious relationship in about 9 years. I always seem to fall for the ones who are unavailable in some way, so I’ve just given up and it’s lonely. It probably doesn’t help my broken and bruised heart that i’m In love with the man I consider to be one of my best friends. Sounds perfect right? It would be if he wasn’t married. I hate to admit this but part of me hopes they split up but even if that would happen there’s no guarantee that he would choose me out of all the other women in the world. I feel like I should just give up on the whole relationship part, it would save a lot of heartache. Of course there’s the money aspect of life and of course I; like everyone else; never have enough. Every time I think I’m going to get a little ahead something happens and I end up falling behind again. I just feel like lately I can’t move I’m just stuck in this spot in my life and going nowhere. I don’t have time to waste; I’m getting older by the minute here. Please tell me that this time where I’m not moving will end soon.

over 5 years ago

im online come chat

over 5 years ago
madamroselee's photo

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

44 posts

sounds like a negative energy wave. give me a call if you want and we can further discuss what is going on how your energy is and what energy is currently flowing your way and also how to enhance your energy and invite positiveness your way.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

there are many things that you need to know and understand about where your going in life. call me today for your specialized reading and I can help you unfold what you cannot see.

over 5 years ago
readingsbysonya254 didn't upload a photo

psychic advisor (readingsbysonya254)

25 posts

sounds like a bad situation you need some guidance in this call me lets chat

over 5 years ago

I can help