upset (love)

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

i’m starting to feel really drained from waiting on him for so long. I’ve been so moody I really really really miss him a lot. I look at my phone everyday hoping that he reaches out and when he doesn’t I feel disappointed. When I get a reading every insight points that he wants me he likes me but what is taking so looong if he likes me so much why am I not hearing from him what goes on his mind is he hesitating is he afraid to reach out I feel like pulling my hair out with my fingers cause it’s that stressful I don’t want to give up on him but the longer he keeps me waiting then I might have to give up on him we haven’t talked in person in 4 years but on phone 10 months my initials M.C 4/19/99 his S.G 6/3/00

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see is he ready to reach out to you , with out you calling him , This is a one way street hear . I will give you the truth , and see if you need to move forward with out him . On line now -Live chat -I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me.

over 4 years ago
wildsweetorange's photo

Wild Sweet Orange (wildsweetorange)

1 post

Hi there, stuck situations can only be unstuck for so long so that will happen within the year, with your progress Venus squaring mercury, the trick is to listen to others but this progression is about taking dead relationships and bring life back to them and does bring new people in your life, squares bring tension and stress and mercury about communications. I have specials on your birth chart and memorial weekend special.

over 4 years ago

Starr,

I can’t tell you how many beautiful and lovely women I come across that sit along and waste their time on emotionally unavailable people. I would love to chat with you. I will provide you honest insight, but I won’t tell you what you want to hear just because you want to hear it. Sometimes you have to trust your gut on matters. There is a big difference between giving up on someone who is loyal to you and giving up on yourself. You are imprisoning yourself with the idea you are giving up on him, but he’s not showing you any reason to be loyal.

Please give me a call and allow me to help you find the right path to take to reach some happiness in your life.

Be well and best wishes, Pixie

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me for fact

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and right now he is the one with fear and it is causing a stumbling blocks in his path from moving forward, there is much moore to tak abot please join me for my $10.00 deal im on line and that you will get 20 minutes with me.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

@starr419 I can relate to how you feel. It’s hard to let go

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

It really is Kari. I don’t want to lose him ughh hes everything to me this has to be the worst feeling ever to lose someone and spend the rest of our lives without them

over 4 years ago

current situation for me too star. ive had multiple readings and everyone has said the same thing…..wait, be patient…..sometimes we just wait because our hearts get so attached and we wait for the other to make the move. as for me, im in love with my bf and ive been waiting,,,,and waiting,,,and waiting…..but for how long??? idk. i dont want to loose but i know that i dont give him my all anymore and im def keeping my options open. its hard to walk away, just dont wait too long.

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

Me neither Jess. I don’t know how long it’s going to take. I want to believe they will reconnect but guys are so confusing. I been waiting and waiting and waiting aswell been told similiar things in multiple readings but the one I gotten from a woman she said I’ll be moving on focusing on myself and bout time I do my guy will reach out and apologize but it will be too late. Different things also been said in predictions also like I had one in March and this lady knew something about my education that I wasn’t taking it seriously she was right A month later I got into schooling again. It wasn’t really a love reading but more of a general reading and I learned two things. My guy is “ stubborn and he’s not ready for commitment “ without saying the woman I had a reading with told me he’s coming without knowing his date of birth. Another thing, I heard that the timeframes we get they’re not in Earth time but the spiritual underworld side. Have you tried general readings or soulmate readings? I’m thinking of getting a up to recent 5/10 things that will happen reading

over 4 years ago

No, i havent gotten a soulmate reading in particular but I’ve been told he’s both my soulmate and twin flame. Im pointng more towards a twin flame because im always chasing him…...and he’s always running away. But that will hopefully change. Ive had time frames from at least 6 readers that things will be better and turn around in 2 months…..around august-sept….. soooo if all of them are saying the same thing…....that’s what im waiting for. I’ve tried to move on…...but my spirit guides wont let me. I know in my heart that i love him and i have stepped back 2 see if he really will come 2 his senses. If by the end of September he hasnt made any major changes, then I will definitely consider moving on completely

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for a full life love & career reading $10