Am I meant to move on??

over 4 years ago

I met him once and we had plans to chill after that one day almost 3 years ago. He is D 05/20/97 and I am Rose 04/28/98. I have his brother on fb and I feel like that’s what I hold on to but it’s sooo strong idk why

over 4 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

Hello! and Welcome! to Bitwine ,and thank you for your question! I’ll be Happy to assist you today! using the Power of my spirit guides and clairvoyancy on the matter…From what spirit shows me dear,this young man does like you BUT! feelings are being supressed ..its been over 3 years and he didnt come towards you because he feels he isnt right for you but that again doesnt stop him from being attracted or pulled towards you..

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes i can see that you are no longer with him and it has been long enough . so yes it is time to start moving forward. please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line .there is so much more instore for you.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Love Healer & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you the truth and much more around moving forward and if things will changes. On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
nyxxxyy's photo

Trista Brooke (nyxxxyy)

3 posts

Rose, please contact me for a reading today. You get the first five minutes free and then I start charge after, or you can do my $10 for a yes/no question to see if moving on is the best course of action.