Delivery guy

over 4 years ago

His name is Alex … every time he comes To the store to the deliver we always end up talking we both got each other’s numbers but there’s hardly any communication… will he communicate more? Or its just a platonic thing?

over 4 years ago
psychicwasi's photo

Future Insights 2020 ❤️ (psychicwasi)

76 posts

Call me I will give you insight.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

LOL, WELL, ITS A GOOD THING AND NOW YOU GOTTA WORK IT. WHAT DO I MEAN? CALL ME.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you full insight and details . I will see in communication . ON line now -Live chat . I have specials today. I will give you the truth around his spirit . Blessings

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Dalia,

You are attracted to him because he has a bit of a mesmerizing appeal (seeing him has made you wonder if he’d really be as amazing long term as he seems when you see him at the store).

I’d be happy to provide you with a fully detailed reading about him (and you).

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me im online.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I delivered pizza and met a girl who didn’t like the cheese pizza. So I made her happy when I went back to deliver a sausage mushroom pizza. We got married soon after.

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Please contact me I’m available now.

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and thankyou for your queations today and as i read in your love and relationship cards i do see that this will move foward into something strong . im on line please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.