I don't know what to do anymore

over 4 years ago

I’ve been patient. I’ve been waiting for change. I’ve been told August/September things will get better….even though we are still in September, things aren’t getting any better with my relationship. He keeps pushing me away further and further. Why is he still holding onto me? Why? If I’m not the one, then why stay with me? Why do I stay? This is a gught I’m tired of fighting. I just want things the way they were in the beginning.

over 4 years ago

Hi I have told u this before he isnt going to change u had made urself a deadline and still stayed he keeps acting the way he does cuz ur not changing

over 4 years ago

why is it me who has to change? Im not the one is not showing interest.

over 4 years ago

and what is it that im not changing? ive stepped back. i dont give him as much of myself as i did in the beginning. i hardly call or text him, i stopped trying as much, i dont chase him like i was. what is it that im doing wrong? he notices how i dont call him, text him, reach out like i was…..so what is it that im not doing?

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

WHEN YOU FIND THAT YOUR TIERED AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO TURN STOP EVERYTHING! TURN AROUND AND RELY ON GOD! MEDITATE ON THE THINGS THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW.

over 4 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.