struggling

over 4 years ago

ive been clinging to my impulses to distract me, alot of dark shit has been stirred up in my heart and im beginning to lose my grip on life. in times like these i seek a vision of the future i ned help, i need serious help please help me

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello if you would like a reading feel free to connect with me so I may look into your situation for you.

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I do understand the situation which you are going through.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me help you nd look into spirit and see what is ahead for you . I will give you the truth of changes . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Seth,

I am very sorry to learn of your current struggle. The most responsible thing for any reader to tell you is to seek counseling first and foremost (so you have support in the flesh).

Beyond that? Life can just feel very difficult at times. That’s when it is good to embrace “change,” because CHANGE is inevitable (so don’t give up)!

Also … think of all your hobbies (things that have brought you joy in the past). Do the type of things that have brought you joy and you will feel a shift begin to happen.

If you would like to have a spiritual reading, I’m just a click away.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

hi sweetheart join me

over 4 years ago

yes, i can help…