My Next love

over 3 years ago

Will I find love soon. If so who would it be where would he be from my ex actully catfished me and now im here any advice

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit guides show around you and much more . I will give you the truth and what and who to avoid . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
spiritualguidemya's photo

Mya Visions (spiritualguidemya)

5 posts

Hi, Madison.. I see there is someone out there to be the perfect man for you, but I see you have struggled with many relationships like a cycle. connect with me for more.

over 3 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Madison I feel a very strong connection to you and your situation. Please contact me for an in depth and insightful reading

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

i can tell that you have been thru alot thru this past year and a half i do see that there is a lot of miss connections i am here to let you that there is a lot that is underlying thru your vibrations i would love to take a look into what is going on with an indepth read, please feel free to learn more about me take a look at my profile BLESSINGS!

over 3 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hello, dear Madison.

You are ready to find love with an ex or with another guy, this is up to you. The most important is to take decisions wisely about who is the person that deserves you.

We can see your ex or see if there is someone that worths it.

Xoxo