Will he contact?

over 3 years ago
windstorm78 didn't upload a photo

Karen windston (windstorm78)

14 posts

I left to stay w my parents( safly) after my ..idk what we are..bf or? His attitude last couple weeks &loud upstairs neighbors are driving me..grrr.. Im having issues finding a real reader, again..does he get hes been pushing me away ?does he care? will he contact me while im away.? He blew up at me for something so childish. .to which i havnt seen or talked to him since..3 days. been told not to contact him because hes in the wrong..& its normal in the past i give in after a couple days, so to get it really in his head ,ive had it ,to not contact him ..but idk if he gets it. Or cares.

over 3 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hi karen im picking up on a strong energy between you two. please contact me for an insightful and in depth reading

over 3 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

Things will settle down..come around for a free chat and see if we click.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will contact you . I read the spirit of the person thoughts and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
spiritualguidemya's photo

Mya Visions (spiritualguidemya)

5 posts

Hi dear I see someone standing between the two of you, that brings in this hot and cold energy. Chat wth me for more.

over 3 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I havnt really found a ..true..reader yet. The couple ive tried, gave me the runaround and vague dialogue to draw out my time:(

over 3 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hello Audry.

Face the situation that you have together is always better than make assumptions or even have doubts or run away…

If you don´t know what you are (bf… etc) you need to start right there, asking and having a sincere dialog on which you may get clarity about all, but not fighting but having a good talk in where both will need patience and respect for each other.

Men think differently than women, so it is so very important to learn how to communicate in order to have a successful relationship and commitment.

It would be good just to allow him some space and don´t try to rush anything.

If you want me to see what he thinks and how you can deal with all of this please come to chat.

Best regards. Xoxo