Partner hiding a relationship

over 3 years ago
dreamsearch didn't upload a photo

dreamsearch

1 post

I keep getting dreams of my partner hiding an affair, most often with a pregnancy involved. He is always not saying anything or reacting when I confront him in the dreams. There is always a different female as well. With 14 years and a lot of issue – neither of us saints. These dreams were rare in the past but almost dead on when I followed them to find his affairs. Now we are in a good place and I think I finally trust him and with my search, nothing to find, why do I keep having these dreams?

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Dream is behaving like a window.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

there are reasons for this. if you would like a reading today with me feel free to call me. I can tell you where you were in life, where you stand now, and where your going. it’s up to you to make the call.

over 3 years ago

Hello, I see what is happening in spirit and in your dreams . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hello dear welcome thank you for your questions and basically the answer to your question is you have trust issues and it is actually causing a stumbling block in your path you do not trust your partner and this is why all these dreams are occurring you are actually living out reality into your dreams I’m online if you’d like to talk more please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes

over 3 years ago

Dreamsearch,

To the question of why you are having them, its because something is off. Point blank. Now, hear me. That doesn’t mean he’s having an affair. You might want to examine how you feel in general and what has changed between you that is making your subconscious mind ill at eases. Just because they lead you to finding an affair before does not mean they are going to again.

If you want to look at anything regarding the dreams, his behavior, your feelings, etc. please give me a call. I’d be happy to help you work through the fog and provide some clear insight into what is happening in the reality of the situation.

Be well and bright blessings! Pixie :)