Why do I keep seeing my ex name?

over 3 years ago

My ex and I stopped communicating early August 2019. Ive been constantly seeing her name. Every once in a while she’ll appear in a dream. I’ll continuously see her name then it’ll be a month or so without seeing her name. I know one of her friends lurk my Snapchat but I am unsure if she herself does.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I am online if you would like a reading

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see why you are having these dreams . I will give you the truth and more . On line now Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear welcome thank you for your question and yes I can see that she has been popping up here in there in your path that is because you are still spiritually connected to this woman and when she is thinking about you that’s when the signs will come and you will see her name and you will feel her presence at times as well but there is more to this than meets the eye please join me for my $10 deal I’m online

over 3 years ago

You see her name because its a familiar name so you are going to notice. It’s the same concept as people seeing numbers that are familiar to them, like a special date, in random places. Your mind is going going to take note because it means something to you. I’m sure you see a lot of names everywhere. You take not of hers because its special to you. Don’t look for it to mean something about her. :) If you are even asking this question I would say you have more to ask about her and her feelings or thoughts about you, etc.

Be well! I’m here if want to explore anything further.

Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK .