sad times

over 3 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

542 posts

As an American citizen, I feel like I cannot shake off the ugliness of society that’s seems to be consuming me lately. I feel it affecting me like the way an empath absorbs the negative energy of another person. I am absorbing the negative energy of the world. I personally am blessed with a great spouse and doing well financially. But the world is in shambles like I’ve never seen it before and I’m generally feeling a sense of grief about it all.

over 3 years ago

Hello there and welcome and yes you are correct the world is stumbling limb by limb and what you are feeling is depression please join me for a session I have a $10 deal for 20 minutes I am online if you want to talk you are in need of a cleansing my dear a spiritual cleansing to remove the toxic and battles in your mind

over 3 years ago

Hi hear ya Rebo! :( It’s so tough to be an empath in the best of times, but when there is an overall heavy and sad feeling systemically and country wide, it’s super overwhelming. You have to really make it a practice to release that energy and emotion that you can’t help but to be subjected to. Release and then do your best to put up some psychic filters. It’s super easy to get caught up in the grief. You are human and other humans are hurting. It’s real and its horrible, but redirecting your thoughts helps. Again, make it a practice. I can help if you need specific ideas or practices to incorporate. For what its worth, it says a lot about you as a person that you care deeply about other humans.

Be well hun! Bright blessings to you. You can do it!

Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

542 posts

Thank you Pixie. I’m an information addict always seeking news and information and I guess I’m seeing way too much depressing stuff.

over 3 years ago

You’re so welcome! I understand that. Information, in most cases, helps us to feel secure. This is the opposite. I just read yesterday that the best way to stay connected in these times is to take the time to disconnect from the world around us for a little while. We live with news and info bombardment more than ever because of social media as you MUST take time away from the stimulus that is overwhelming. It’s vital for everyone, but most specifically empathetic people to unplug and allow their nervous system to re-calibrate. I sometimes have to think of my body as separate from my mind and soul in that its mechanical. It requires maintenance and care if I want it to remain at peak performance. THAT, ironically, helps me control the mind, heart and soul that inhabits this vessel. I am so much a part of the whole as an empath BUT I have learned ways to direct my thoughts outside of the very physical and earthy experience of what is currently happening on this planet. Its sounds cliche, but meditation is so helpful. Message me anytime! xo

over 3 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

542 posts

Awesome answer. Thank you again.

over 3 years ago

I appreciate that! You got it!