To find out if there are other woman

over 3 years ago
micng didn't upload a photo

micng

7 posts

Hi I need help to find out if my poi have other woman or is he trying to talk to other woman to see which one suits him most. Like “fishing with a net”, But I do not have his dob.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME NOW AS I AM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL!

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts and other women . I will give you the truth and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your question I know things have been difficult on your end not knowing but it seems that he does talk to other women but he has not actually met any yet please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I am online

over 3 years ago

Hey there!

I can absolutely help you without a date of birth. I don’t need it to connect. The only time it’s preferable for me is when another person comes up in a reading or someone is looking at more than one person at a time. The dob helps me separate their energy signatures because I often pick up a zodiac sun sign when connecting to a person. In this case its not at all necessary.

My feedback reflects my accuracy. Take a look at my profile if your are interested in delving deeper into your question. I don’t give general or vague readings and can answer your question concisely while being a fast typist.

Bright blessings!

Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today.

over 3 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes and moving forward around romance and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions it seems that your trust issues has caused a stumbling block in your relationship, But now he is also talking to other people online as well please join me for my $10 deal I’m online

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light