Lovers or friends ?

over 3 years ago
nicolette_ didn't upload a photo

nicolette_

1 post

I have a friend guy name Jacorey. I’m curious to know if him and i will get into a relationship? Or remain just friends…

over 3 years ago

Hi Nicolette!

I would be happy to chat with you to take a deeper look at the connection between you and Jacorey. We can check out the likely direction that your connection will go in. Take a look at my profile and the feedback I have that supports my accuracy.

Be well hun. Bright blessings!

Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see the light end of the tunnel.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the change will be ahead and much more and truth . ON line now -Live chat .Blessings

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

love can come from this, but something is in his way call me so that we can reflect on that!

over 3 years ago
astro_sunny didn't upload a photo

ASTRO KING (astro_sunny)

11 posts

I can Help you and Tell you about your friends feelings Towards you.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me if you want clairity.

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello and welcome and thankyou for your question.and I actually do see more then just a friend ship, please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20minutes . I’m on line.

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome I am online please join me for my $10 bill for 20 minutes.

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

im right here right now call me to get the clairity that you seek!

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light