Looking for answers about a love one who passed

over 3 years ago

I am looking for someone to speak with about my mother who recently passed away. I have some questions and want to know if she is at peace and if she has any messages for me.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

First of all, I am so sorry for your great loss.I will read for you and connect you there after spirit connection.You will be able to ask about her.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Psychic Alinaa, thank you. Are you available this evening?

over 3 years ago

hello cole, i am sorry for the loss you had i am also available for the read and connect you with her i know you love her very much and you are broken at this moment . i will help you out to ocnnect with her

over 3 years ago

Hi Lilcole114,

I am a medium as well as a psychic so I am able to communicate with spirit. I can help you but I would just need a few minutes to focus and connect to you and prepare myself by clearing my space an energy field.

Mediumship is actually my specialty outside of Bitwine an my favorite type of readings to do.I would honored to work with you on communicating with your mother. Just a word of advice, NOT all psychics are mediums. Do your research.

Bright blessings and my sincerest condolences to you at this difficult time. I’d be happy to help answer the questions you have and hopefully share some peace with you.

My Warmest Regards, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work, kids , lost people, and so on… Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

regards: dancing_voice