Wonder any co worker girls have crush on me??

over 3 years ago

My name is Ja’Car Martin and my son is February 8, 1988. I wonder if they have thing for me? Because these lot of mixed signals it make me confused. I like some but I doubt they like me back or they think I’m creepy?

over 3 years ago

i can help you out to know how they feel about you please feel free to know what POI is thinking about you

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Something I get weird looks or flirting looks from co worker women

over 3 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit nd see what I see on the connection and more . I will give you the truth . ON line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love and life using my psychic abilities and astrology.

Regards: Danncing_voice

over 3 years ago

To be honest with u I lose faith in searching for lover I feel no one want me.

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Dont get disappointed dear, there is someone destined for every person , so dont get demoralized and call me up. I will clear your uncertainity in your life.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 3 years ago
psychic.love.divine didn't upload a photo

☯Love + Life Psychic☯ (psychic.love.divine)

2 posts

hi

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future.

over 3 years ago
astro_sunny didn't upload a photo

ASTRO KING (astro_sunny)

11 posts

feel free to come , my angels will help you:)

over 3 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question, I can help by telling you that yes there is one certain person that has interest in you, I’m on line please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes .

over 3 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hello Ja’Car, i am currently available to do a reading for you.. i see that there is a lot you need to know and i do feel a connection between you and a specific coworker sometimes you get mixed signals but i can go in depth and clarify all the questions you have. Please contact me for more info!

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

if you still want answers about this I am online right now.