My love story

over 3 years ago
stephylover7 didn't upload a photo

stephylover7

1 post

I was dating someone I have a baby with me I wanna know if he’s gonna change and fix everything we going through and do he love me or not

over 3 years ago
psychiclife didn't upload a photo

Relationship Expert ❤️ (psychiclife)

13 posts

Please call me i’m available now i will give you the honest an accurate reading.

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards dancing_voice

over 3 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see around his thoughts and changes ahead . I will give you the truth and much more Blessings .

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

there are some shifts that I see that already came. but…..