help

over 3 years ago
keo24 didn't upload a photo

keo24

3 posts

Hi is Emmanuel Will contact me? Does he want to see me??

over 3 years ago
keo24 didn't upload a photo

keo24

3 posts

My name patty

over 3 years ago

Hi there, feel free to stop by for a reading – I’d love to help and shed some light on the situation.

over 3 years ago

hello dear and welcome thankyou for your question and I’m reading in your cards to see that yes he is going to reach out to you in the new month to come. Please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes I’m on line

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look in to spirit nd see nd give you the truth of his thoughts and much more. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
newlovesolver didn't upload a photo

psychic Lissa (newlovesolver)

1 post

hello dear i am new here you can call me i can tell you everything and you will get insight.

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now

over 3 years ago

Hello there and welcome and thank you for your question please join me for my $10 deal I am online for 20 minutes

over 3 years ago

Hi Patty,

If you are still looking for answer regarding Emmanuel, I would be happy to be of service. Take a look at my profile to get an idea of how I and even a quick glance over at my reviews from other clients. They speak to my honesty, compassion and accuracy. It would be my pleasure to provide you with the insight you are looking for you.

Best wishes and bright blessings! Pixie

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

Calll me today!

over 3 years ago

hi there I am angeslina and I will be able to do a detailed reading on this for you and give you your answers as well I have over 20 years exp

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now!

Regards: dancing_voice

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

if you still need guidance feel free to call me I can assist you