London Synchronicity

over 3 years ago
nummy didn't upload a photo

nummy

1 post

The word London, the British flag, and everything dealing with the UK in general has been following me. I have either seen the word “London” in a reading, or things about the UK placed in front of me since January. This past weekend I was having a conversation with a guy for the first time and out of nowhere he said “You need to go to Europe.” I want to know what’s waiting for me there because I know the universe is directing me to go but I just want to know why.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

These are the clues,have hidden meanings and connection related between UK and your life.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection and unfold the hidden truth and reality for you.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit nd see why you need go there , and the spirit guides will show me what is ahead in UK. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

There could be so many reasons hun. The romance of another country full of possibilities, past lives, actual lineage that traces back from your current DNA…the possibilities are endless. You know the universe is directing you and that is likely all you need right now. Trust the universe and go with it! You don’t need more than that. :) It will make itself know. Trying to find out now from someone else takes the fun out of it!

Enjoy the journey!

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions and it seems that you’re going to be very important by making a statement you represent leader ship that’s what the cards are showing me please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online if you want to talk.

over 3 years ago
barbora35 didn't upload a photo

Barbora Bartosova (barbora35)

6 posts

I live in London -:) any question please ask, no need to ask psychics

over 3 years ago

Hi, if you are looking for guidance please call me now I’m online.Love and light, George