Hard decision

over 3 years ago

Should I go back to Indy or stay in Ohio with g? I’m torn on what to do TIA!

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions as I am reading into your cards I can see because you will be traveling so that means you’re actually going to wind up going to Indy and not stay in Ohio please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online if you need to talk

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what you need to do from the spirits and much more on love . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello how have you been dear? hope all is well with you, just thought id reach out to say hello!

over 3 years ago

call me I can help you with all area of your life and give you a full in depth reading on your situation and answer any question u may have natural born and gifted for more then 25 years spiritual connection made easy so come join me for a reading on this matter spirit would like to talk now so plz see me

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HEY SWEETY HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? HAVE YOU MADE THAT DECISION YET. DROP ME A LINE.