Could i win?

over 3 years ago
lmchele didn't upload a photo

lmchele

14 posts

I want to know could i win a large amount of money

over 3 years ago

:) It’s not likely than anyone wins a large amount of money. The odds are against that type of thing.

over 3 years ago

lmchele

14 posts

Hopeful

over 3 years ago

Hope is always a good thing to have. The law of attraction is also a real concept not just in the “woo woo” world of new age people, also a concept of physics. If you are talking about things like the lottery and winning money, then it’s not likely…however, when you look at the laws of abundance and remove lack mentality from your thinking, you put yourself in a different place and THAT is very real and very possible.

Aligning yourself to universal laws of abundance and prosperity are very different. I’d be happy to talk to about those magical concepts. There are are energetic correspondances that occur in nature that you can use in your favor by aligning yourself to their vibration. That is the basis of witchcraft and magick. Different moon phases, for example, are the are good times to work with different magickal intentions . The new moon is best for abundance work and “planting’ the seeds of intention. Layering multiple energetic correspondences that support the same types of energy just increase the likelihood of the outcome. That’s why we try to use multiple elements in a ritual to support a well rounded outcome. I like to work with crystals because there are sooo many options. You have the earth element and the energetic properties each crystal supports, and then the colors themselves are supportive energetically to different aspect. I use herbs as well. I make intention candles that incorporate all four elements and using chip stones, herbs, essential oils that all support the same outcome and layer the same energetic vibration. It helps to reinforce the energic/magickal alignment and therefore the desired outcome!

Magic is full of ways to support intention. No matter how new or seasoned you are in the craft, there are always new things to learn an way to apply it to to your life.

I’d be happy to chat with you and advise you in anyway you need if you are serious about applying abundance and prosperities laws to your life.

Bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

lmchele

14 posts

Sounds so Cool I cant Wait!!!!!

over 3 years ago

Just a reminder… per the terms of service, readers are not allowed to read on gambling, lottery etc….