In a hole.

over 3 years ago

Things are getting a bit overwhelming for me. Financially, Im struggling badly. I know I had taken advantage of money before in the past but its now catching up with me. Lessons still being learned. Will things get better for me? I need another job or another source of steady income.

over 3 years ago

ello dear and welcome and i do see that this new month is to bring changes for you in your finances. please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line .

over 3 years ago

Hi, if you are looking for guidance pls contact me now I’m online. George

over 3 years ago

Hi Jess,

I’m so sorry you are struggling right now. It’s truly a helpless feeling. What you need is someone to shed some light on the situation as to redefine the reality of the situation without the cloud of your emotions making it difficult recognize and maintain stability and introduce you to the balance you still have present in your life.

I’d be happy to chat with you and shed some light on the reality of the situation and show you how much control you still have, and even provide some insight on what you can expect to come into place in the near future.

I would love to chat with you and provide with you the insight you are currently lacking and that would help provide you with some clarity and redefine the distress you are experiencing.

Bright blessings! I wish you the very best and would be honored to help you re-perceive the actuality of the situation

Warm regards, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

Hello, I will give you full insight when finances will get better and when .I read around the spirit of a situation and person On line now – Blessings

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me im online.