Feeling alone

over 3 years ago

Like no one out there is authentically attractive to me

over 3 years ago

Hello dear and welcome back and thank you for your questions I guess I can’t see that you’re feeling very alone and very sad please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes to see what’s in store for you in the near future I’m picking up positive energy that the doors are going to open for you and changes are coming.

over 3 years ago

That’s just what you assume based on what you are seeing or interacting with. there are way more people out there then you have yet to encounter.

over 3 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hi hun,

I’m just following up in hopes that you have been able to make some progress in this matter. As much as I am familiar with the feelings you are experiencing right now, I can tell you with authenticity and sincerity that as helpless and hopeless as they feel, they feelings won’t last. You need an outside set point of view to redirect your idea to the reality of the situation that will help you get an idea of the truth of the matter outside of the intensity of your personal emotions.

I would be happy to help guide you through those difficult feelings and provide you with the realistic and rational understanding of your feelings will still providing insight on what you can expect in the near future.

Give me for some real and valuable insight on handling the uncomfortable feelings you are currently facing.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

Hi, if you are looking for guidance please call me now I’m online.Love and light, George