Energy/Aura

over 3 years ago
gawdess_ didn't upload a photo

gawdess_

1 post

Is it possible to feel or sense when someone is tapping into your energies/Aura?? I felt overwhelmed & weird for no reason the feeling was very strong!!! So turns out that my brother tapped into my energy without me knowing it, I didn’t know until he called & said he experimented with something(lately the middle of his forehead has been tingling) But omg!! He told me exactly what my current issues were (I’m so secretive I don’t share very personal things with nobody) I caught chills that’s how accurate he was I have no clue how he knew everything without being told!!!

over 3 years ago

Hi there,

You have answered your own question, my dear. Just as someone can focus on energy manipulation, you can also work on blocking any intrusive invasion.

I’d be happy to share methods on protecting yourself from such unwelcome energic invasion.

Bright blessings and bewell!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago

Hi, if you are looking for guidance please call me now I’m online.Love and light, George

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

Gotta tell you theres much , much more then what he has done! he is unfolding something dear!

over 3 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Hi dear yes i can help guide you through this matter, to stay intune into your own energy and protect it from any other force aside from your brother to come through, send me a chat for more info :)

over 3 years ago

Yes it is possible. It is quite impressive he is able to connect to the point where you could FEEL his energy. Looks like you are going to need to put up some protection blocks and cut the cord. However remember if he can tap in to your energy, YOU can also tap in to HIS! Think of it like a string connecting two cans playing telephone, it is a two way communication ;)

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear welcome back and thank you for your questions and yes actually you can feel and know when someone is trying to tap into your energy because it has a lot to do with the spirit that you carry inside of you your spirit actually convicts you and shows you and tells you because someone is trying to bother or hinder please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online.