Scared of being hurt :(

over 3 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

Hi there, really in need of some help. This guy Sasha and I were dating for few months and then things ended abruptly. I was devastated And hurt when he said he wasn’t ready invest a little more. We didn’t have any contact for about 3 months, then about a week ago he reached out. I really want to see him again and be with him but I don’t want to start something that won’t end well for me. I’m not sure if he’s back to have more with me or just casually. I really liked him and it hurt a lot the way things ended before. I still have feelings for him, I’m just scared. What is going on in his mind? Can someone help please? Karishma x

over 3 years ago

Hi Karishma,

That’s a spot many of my clients find themselves in. The question of trying again versus protecting your heart is one I completely understand. I’d be happy to take an honest look at this feelings and intentions give you the feedback directly and and truthfully.

Bright blessings hun, Pixie

over 3 years ago

i would be happy to help, feel free to contact me when your ready

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions I know that you’ve been overwhelmed and scared second of all your fears is causing a stumbling block in your love life I do see because he’s coming back to reconcile but you ask a question is he going to change no he is not this is a ongoing pattern of his I’m online if you’d like to talk please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes.

over 3 years ago

Hello, I can give you full insight through spirit and what he is thinking now and much more . ON line now Live chat . I will give you the truth . Blessings

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future, then give me a call. If i am not available message me , I will get back to you in an hour.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 3 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Hi dear i can look into this i feel there is multiple reasons why he came back into your life and also why he pulled away, send me a chat so we can look deeper into this look forward talking to you :)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY TO GET THE ANSWER THAT YOU SEEK!