Need closure/wondering?

over 3 years ago

Laura 9/19 I used to be in love with this guy Dave8/11 he was my boyfriend in high school and in college a little after, things did not end well between us. We have lost contact and have not spoke or seen each other for awhile now. In 2018 a psychic told me he was not happy in his marriage, and he was going to divorce his wife who he has 2 kids with. I was single at the time and was looking for a relationship, this person said we were going to get a 2 chance and get married. I waited awhile and it never happened, he never divorced his wife i moved on. I now am with someone else now and happy in love. Not trying to sound conceited but something is telling me he regrets leaving me. I was just wondering is he happy in his marriage? does he still have serious feels for me? and like to know what going on with him?

over 3 years ago
yinyanglyn didn't upload a photo

☯L y n☯ (RETIRED ACCOUNT) (yinyanglyn)

7 posts

I pulled two Thoth tarot cards for this. He is the Knight of Wands, and he is a Leo Sun. The woman he is in a marriage with is the Princess of Wands (she may be a fire sign, sun, moon, rising). He is turned away from the Princess of Wands, and I feel like Dave wants to escape from the marriage, even though he feels bound to his children (he may have children with her). His wife has a grip on him though, even though he does not feel satisfied with her, he is bound to her and the children. I’m seeing alot of heated arguments with all this red fire standing out to me in both cards. The roses in the Princess of Wands are also burning…their love is burning out. Random clairaudient message I heard is “breakfast bowl,” in regards to him. That is all I have for you addressing his marriage, let me know if it resonates if you feel so. Blessed be!

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME NOW I AM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hi there!

I’d be happy to take a look at the situation with all parties involved. Before going there, though, ask yourself truly why you want to know. Don’t look to past the facts.

Be well and bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me go into spirit and see if he is really happy and if he regret any at all . I will give you the truth when i look into his spirit and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online if you want to talk

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicsonia didn't upload a photo

Sonu (lovepsychicsonia)

14 posts

call me for honest reading regarding the situation.

over 3 years ago

I would be honored to give you the answers you seek..open honest ..I use a verity of methods for you to choose from…PSYCHIC TAROT/Runes/ I will help you heal balance abd ground your self from the past into the future