Is my current boyfriend the one?

over 3 years ago
paula.2501 didn't upload a photo

paula.2501

1 post

I have a boyfriend we have been together since 2014, a lot of things happen that led to us breaking up however, we recently got back together. I love him soo much but i am not sure if he’s being genuine or he’s using me.

I would really want to know so that i can cut all ties with him and move on if we are not meant to be.

over 3 years ago
magickmoon44's photo

Angel-Fae (magickmoon44)

87 posts

I am available for chat.Call me and I will help you get clarity on your situation.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hi Paula,

I would be happy take a look at the situation between you and your boyfriend. I will provide clear and honest feedback on the situation. My reviews speak to the authenticity of my work.

Bright blessings and good luck to you. I hope to hear from you!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago

Hello, I will give you the truth , what you and your boyfriend have for the future , And if he is just using you , I read the spirit of the person real thoughts and more . Blessings

over 3 years ago

my dear there are many things trying to unfold for the two of you..plz contact me for complete details as they unfold

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

YES my dear so much has happenend between the two of you and still alot more to happen, i can already see your situation and would love to give u a thurough and proper reading on this! Best of Luck -Silvana

over 3 years ago

hi dear, join me in my chat room and get honest & compassionate readings about your situation, you will find truth things,

over 3 years ago
itrat's photo

Itrat (itrat)

9 posts

Life is short never need to spoil in useless hopes try to know reality for fruitful outcome