Pet help

11 months ago

I recently got a kitten (so far leaning towards naming him Calvin) and at the same time I realized my dog Kona seems to be in pain and maybe not taking to the kitten. ( I can’t tell if he’s fearful or wants to eat the kitten!) Is anyone able to truly help me with getting them both adjusted, and finding out whats wrong with my pup? Thank you so much!

11 months ago
madamsupreme's photo

psychic advisor & spirit guide (madamsupreme)

17 posts

your dog is scared of losing your attention

11 months ago

Hi Ashley, I am an expert at reading pets, I can be their voice for you and let you know what they are trying to say based on auras and energy. I will have help from the divine. They understand that our pets are living and mean a lot to us! Come chat for a better connection and I will be able to help and guide you through!

Hope to hear from you soon..

Kind regards.

11 months ago

Hello! I provide pet readings at my standard chat rate-per-minute and have a particular soft spot for kittens & pups! I also offer free readings related with missing animals (or persons) if you or anyone you know is ever in need. I’m online now if you’d like for us to look into Calvin and Kona. Either way, I wish the best for your family and that you are able to come to a resolution soon! Have a wonderful rest of your week!

11 months ago

Thank you so much! It’s much better but I will be reaching out for a reading on them. I appreciate your responses!

11 months ago

Hey Ashley! I work well with animals as i’m primary an energy worker/reader. I would be happy to chat with you if you are still looking for insight. Feel free to take a look at my profile and if you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them. Feel free to message me!

Bright blessings and best of luck with your new friend getting acclimated to your own and fur family!

Pixie :)

11 months ago

Hello Ashley, I felt deeply connected to your situation. The reason your dog feels this way is because the cat has sent a lot of negative energy to the dog because the cat was very afraid of the dog. but I do see them being in harmony soon.