Soulmate or my gut is way off?

10 months ago
ker25 didn't upload a photo

Ker (ker25)

1 post

I’ve been reconnecting with my ex, it’s gone really well. Now he’s not speaking to me, for the past 10 days. I’m really confused bc outside of this distance, I feel like he’s my soulmate and we share a deep connection. Am I wrong? Or what’s going on?

10 months ago

I’d be happy to take a look and provide you with honest insight. A soulmate connection isn’t always lifelong partnership.

10 months ago

Hi Ker! I can see he is your soulmate, but soulmates can also be a spiritual family not just a romantic relationship. I can see you have 6 soulmates in your life path and you’ve already met 2 I can see you have a twin flame that you’ve yet to meet but is meant to be long term. Please message me I can give timeframes and accurate predictions.

Kind regards!

10 months ago

Ker, I pulled one Tarot card to look at your connection to your ex. Your card was the Queen of Cups. Yes, there is a very deep emotional connection. For a more detailed reading, feel free to contact me.

Ladybug

10 months ago

it seems as if there are some hidden fears soon they will reach out again,,,then it will be your free will to see where this is going