Did I burn a bridge?

10 months ago

Did I burn a bridge? Is “J”, potential boss, mad at me for backing out of job he offered? I sent an email yesterday saying sorry and no response? Should I have not sent it?

Did I make the right decision by backing out and accepting other job? Is it too late to change my mind?

10 months ago

There’s a lot going on in his mind – come on by; and we can take a look into a deep read. -Nadya

10 months ago

After reflecting on this, I think I hurt J’s ego, so I composed a new email just kind of apologizing again and explaining things better. Should I send it or will I make things worse? I am not expecting him to take me back, since I already accepted somewehere else, but I am hoping it will mend things a little. I do not want him to think I am crazy.

10 months ago

I can help (:

10 months ago

Hi Bralee, I can help! I really sense you made a good decision backing out, if people will get mad about the decision you make for your life, that will be false as you have the right to follow your intuition. Please message me for further information. I will always be honest and truthful.

Best regards!

10 months ago

Thanks Maria, but it was the fact I told him I was definitely interested like it was a done deal and when he told my recruiter that he wanted me, I turned him down. I would be upset too if I was him.

I wrote another email apologizing and he responded favorably. I think things are better now, but I can’t be sure. Sometimes people say things they do not really mean.

I did not want to disappoint him because I liked him and I still think I missed a good opportunity. I think the experience would have been good for my own growth and happiness.

10 months ago

hello/ have no regrets do see success in ur future..plz just submit date of birth we can go from there

10 months ago

Thank you Susan! I am still feeling like I missed out though. It would have been a lot more money and I am moving in to a smaller place. It makes me sad.