Are they interested

10 months ago
leighsparky didn't upload a photo

leighsparky

3 posts

I’ve been getting a lot of feed back about my POI. From yes they’re interested to curious about me to no just friends. My intuition and gut says there’s something there and I’ve been noticing signs recently so I don’t know. Maybe I’m imaging it.

10 months ago

Hi!

Yes, they are. But the evolution ahead is conditioned by how you handle the approach :) I hope we can discuss more in chat. In all cases, best regards!

10 months ago

yes they are interested. and this is a very strong connection. I do feel like there could be better Commuinication

10 months ago

hello / it would be an honor and a pleasure to help you with your situation/plz dates of birth.only real honest answers here

10 months ago
leighsparky didn't upload a photo

leighsparky

3 posts

4/4/83 and 12/24 not sure of the year

10 months ago

Hi Leighsparky, I will give you real, straight forward answers so that you do not go down the wrong road. Know what is coming and why it is happening.

Best regards!

10 months ago

Hi Leigh,

It can sometimes be more of a hindrance than help to talk to too many different readers about the same topic. I always suggest using your own discernment in choosing an advisor and doing research. I see a lot of people think they are going to get better results or help by getting 5 $10 readings instead if investing in one solid, high quality trusted advisor. Starting by looking in these forums at readers that provide blanket responses to every posted inquiry here should be the first place to look what you should avoid in a reader. It’s not easy finding someone to trust when there are so many options, but you want to use common sense and discretions when choosing a reader just like choosing any other trusted professional. I wouldn’t waste a reader’s time in a live chat if you have no intention of paying for their time eventually, but feel free to send a message and ask questions. Any genuine reader would want to be sure you are interested in the services they prov

I’m always happy to answer questions with truth while always considering my clients feelings when delivering the message. Truth and honesty are vital in a reading, but so is delivery and connection with your reader. Developing a connection before charging is my priority before starting any session and my relationship with my clients show in my reviews over my decade + plus long career here.

I’d love to help if you are still looking for answers!

Warm Regards, Pixie :)