feeling hurt..

over 12 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi,

I feel so sad sometimes..i feel i am always there for everyone, and no one ever thinks about me. I understand my partner is going through a difficult time, but sometimes i feel he doesnt appreciate me, and maybe not even love me..

over 12 years ago

Hi Sarah,

I can certainly understand your hurt, whilst it’s a good thing to be there for those who you care about it’s nice to get something back for once in a while.

It seems to be as if this is something that has been going on long before your current relationship and something that sometimes, people take advantage of.

I would be happy to give you a reading around firstly, how to make sure your good nature this morning and secondly around how your partner feels about you and if he does love you

Thanks Hayley

over 12 years ago

Sarah. if you are feeling depressed, I would suggest the best thing for you to do is to somehow get in touch with a hotline that deals with these situations. They are very helpful.You can overcome these feelings you have with the help of a proffessional

I wish you all the best and please, do call them. they help

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I am not surprised your feeling this way, the situation with your boyfriend is very energy consuming. The key to this is to not let it get to you and pick and choose when you say no to people, saying no is ok people have to respect that and if they don’t their the ones with the problem. Your boyfriend does love you never doubt that, your exhausted and fed up. I am going to suggest you take a few days away from everything just to unwind, the rest will do you the world of good. Is there a place in nature you can go and stay at, nature always does people the world of good, refreshes them and gives you a chance to get in touch with your inner self. I know that your worried about your boyfriend but you need to take care of you.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

are your natural instincts trying to tell you something Sarah? if you like,message me with you dob,and i will pick some cards for you,free of charge,to see if we have a connection.you have to ask a specific question,so the cards may answer.bless you-stacy

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you felt more love in the beginning of the relationship. right now there is alot going on and there is much confusment can ou semd me a msg with your name and date of birth i will give you some free info Lea

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Sweetie, your really feeling down…like your on the outside looking in. The image they show me is you looking in a window, at people inside the house, you on the outside. It feels like you started feeling this way over all when you were 14. Your mother was very dependant on you. If you connect with this, please feel free to contact me. Blessings of Love and Light, Madea-Michelle

over 12 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Thanks everyone. I don’t know if you saw my other post ‘depression & suicide’...well my boyfriend and i planned to meet up today but he cancelled again cos hes down and doesn’t want to see anyone :( im so helpless… In terms of my past, i had a very happy childhood, but started feeling quite down when i was 12/13..i don’t know the cause. My mum had a brain haemorridge when i was 16 so i guess she was dependant on me

Sarah Lewis 05 oct 1987

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Contact me now.

over 12 years ago

Sometimes we are not settled as we have to. and this types of negative feelings come around. In these circumstances patience is the key to success.

thanks.