Dreams

over 12 years ago
cinnamongirl7 didn't upload a photo

cinnamongirl7

5 posts

Hi, im not even sure if I can post this here but I know that ive seen under some psychics descriptions that you know about dreams. its been 2 months and i still dream of my ex every night. they are sometimes good, like about us getting back together, but sometimes they are bad things, and sometimes they are nothing to do with him but he is in the background. i got a rose quartz crystal a month and i sleep with it under my pillow as i read that it might help but it hasnt. this is very upsetting for me when i wake up as i am not over him and want him back, i cant control it though. why am i still having these? do they mean anything? thanks

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

yes of course, each dreams has a meaning of its own but can also all add one to one meaning , i would be more then happy to help you, with Quarts crystals they can be a bit tricky, each one works on each person in its own different way. somtimes it can do the complete oppisite and increase dreams. how ever if you can provide me with your date of birth i can see whats going on for you

i am Lea and i am here to help :)