My ex or someone new?

over 12 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

Hello, do you feel my ex wants me back?? Or am I imagining his energy? thank you xx

over 12 years ago

Hi irish,

I would be happy to give you a reading around whether or not your ex truly does want you back.

Feel free to join me in chat where I’d be happy to verify connection before going on to your reading.

Hayley

over 12 years ago
mysticalsamantha's photo

Samantha (mysticalsamantha)

8 posts

I do see a male energy around you, Coming back into your life. With little meditation I really can not pick up much. I do belive there is a man coming back into your life but this could be any man not necessarily your ex…. Please Contact me I am online now. Looking foward to hearing from you :) Blessings

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

i think your feeling more of the memories you had together than an energy.i have some cards in front of me saying you are clinging to his memory,and experiencing the crush like feelings from the beginning of the relationship again.they do come back the feelings after break ups.than of course pain again..but we can do a full reading to see if these feelings are just from you,or coming from him.message me with your names and dobs,and i will do another card for you free of charge to see if we have a connection.