What should I do next move or stay

over 12 years ago

I am afraid to leave stay sleep eat my stomach is tuned upside down. He has set me up smiling in my face lying effortlessly only to turn around and bad mouth me making stuff up for attention behind my back. I am distraught and scared and physically ill from it all. Please help me. I need a lawyer and some counselling and to get away from him

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

You have already answered your own question. It looks as if you are also isolated from people who would usually help…friends and family. You feel very alone, and scared to go at the same time. I will help if I can.

over 12 years ago

its not as easy as just going is the problem alot will change maybe too fast in other ways. someone has offered me a place to go but i barely know them. i meant them online this is why i asked should i go or wait until something eles passes by

over 12 years ago
bethanyguides didn't upload a photo

bethanyguides

4 posts

if you want I can send reiki healing to you (without charge) to give you the emotional strength you need at this time to make and stick to your decision. Let me know if you’d like me to send you the reiki, or if I can help in any other way…