What Is this Magic?

over 13 years ago

I met a guy to which I have seemed to Grow a bond with very quickly we have been seeing eachother almost non stop for two weeks.

Just recently scarily enough I come to discover that we sleep talk together while we are asleep with very vivid dreams to add to this every now and then he tells me that he can smell me like im there with him when im not I feel like i keep getting forsight of some kind

Whats going on is this normal?

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi my friend , well i can tell you what is it which is pulling you both towards each other . i can also tell you what he feels and thinks about you , where this is heading , what lies ahead for both of you . please come for live chat . thanks . blessings .

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello chat with birth details. I will be happy to help you. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
ladykate didn't upload a photo

Katie (ladykate)

14 posts

This is a very good sign, before I was engaged to my husband/soulmate we would dream about sitting on clouds together talking about random things, in the morning we would remember our conversations and laugh about certain reactions we had in the dreams. Your probably spiritually in tune with each other. Aside from that your both incredibly gifted individuals in the areas of Empathy, Clairsentience and Clairaudience. :) Enjoy exploring your newly found gifts with eachother and good luck on your new journey… My feeling is that he’s going to be around for a very long time, experiences like this don’t come around very often.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! What a wonderful bond to share with each other! For one you two are twin flames as well as soulmates and lifetime partners. I have had this same experience with my husband and ex’s as well and I do feel you two are destined to be. You are connecting with each other with Empathy and Telepathy and as PP said Clairsentience and Clairaudience. I can tell you what he is feeling, thinking, his intentions and dive more into what this strong pull is between you two. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago

Beautiful I feel I should just let the next level happen

Twin Flames like the pheonix rising from the ashes to be born into another life

thankyou so very much as I knew it sort of like a verification

over 13 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

I believe you are both empaths. Would you like to chat about it?

over 5 years ago

Hello Let me give you full insight and details on all what is ahead for you and him , and much more . I will give you the truth and what to avoid . I have specials today . Come in and let me help oyu for November 2018 , and the following month . I have specials today . Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I “get” this was resolved over 8 years ago.

Mystic_SunTiger