hold on or let go

over 13 years ago

Hello,

I broke up with my boyfriend of 9 years on mothers day. We have a child together (a one year old) and he was my first love. I broke up with him because i felt un-appreciated and taken for granted. He actually has another girlfriend now (we’ve been broken up for only two months) but i believe he’s been turning to her everytime we had a problem. He was talking to her the first time we broke up which was about 2 years ago. After all this i still love him and deep down i know he loves me but its like he still has some growing up to do. I still feel connected to him so i guess i want to know will i eventually find someone else or will we find our way back to each other and work out our problems

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

Blessings Ivory. Your boyfriend will not change, only you will change. Once your life is together the way you want it personally and your focus is on you, he’ll turn this around. There is lots happening in your life that is going to bring positive transformations. Contact me in live chat. God bless namaste

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , well i can tell you whether you have to hold or move on , where this will take you , what lies ahead for you , whats going on with your boy friend , whether you will get back or be in a new relationship . i will tell you everything briefly . please come for LIVE CHAT SESSION . thanks . blessings .

over 13 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Hello Ivory, let me consult the Tarot for your answers. Blessings to you.

over 13 years ago
godspirit's photo

gemma waldron (godspirit)

7 posts

hello dear :) this man is immature he was not ready for a child but he does not regret it. His new gf has been around him for quite sometime but i dont think it was romantic at the start. He will never be happy tied down and still wants to hang around like a child and play games. You will meet a guy not to far away. He is the one :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

hello dear i do see many things for u and your ex i can also help you with all your confusedment conact me now and lets chat for a better tommorw

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look in to spirit and see when things will change around you and him . If he change his ways and be mature . I will give you the truth what the spirit show around him and you for the future , or if there will be someone else coming in . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I see you resolved these issues more than 8 years ago. :-)

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

smh again Marva

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

i do see that he dose have problems fully committing there is still something he has to go though to become the man he has to be for your relationship to work dose person he is with is just a stepping stone in order for him to be right for you he will come back to you it will just take some time he dose love and miss you if you would like to know more please contact me i am online now

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️